Allods Online Player List

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by HenriDeacon, Feb 10, 2010.

1. HenriDeacon

HenriDeacon Retired Captain

Even with the massive crush of player on day 1 in the original CBT, I had very little lag from Australia.

2. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

This list is for the Allods NA , there is Allods EU, and they are getting ready to start a Allods in the Asia area.
    Depending on your connection, you may experience more latency and lag is all, or none at all. I have read some EU players not having any lag and just brief occasional latency's, there are also some players from RU.
    Now that the Game is going OB, there is going to be a large rush of BR players, and I do have problems for some reason when they are around , I get more lag for some reason.
    =====

I am happy you finally joined TOG, You will find great company here, even if you decide to play another game besides Allods.
    heh, yeah we just got used to calling you Tater. FoD is not really that bad, and not till your in the 30's and dieing a lot.
    Bel finally got the free bag :D, but he stuck out trying to get the bigger bank longer then I did.
    Go ahead and list you names, if anything you could help us get the guild started. The starting area is going to be Hell no matter which Faction on starts.
    ========

@Xerxer

Some of us plan to play both Factions, but I think the League Faction will be our main, but will also be having a Empire Guild as well. but for now no Empire Guild has been decided on yet
    I think we're focusing on League first since general consensuses are stronger for the league.
    As for who is leader, well anyone could fit that role, they only have one power more then the rank 2 positions, and that is to pass the leader (Rank 1) to someone else.
    At least that is how the guild system is set up currently.
    I think for just starting the Guild and getting it going , anyone can be leader, the political end (the role ) of the leader does not start at the beginning of the game however, so as long as the player starting the guild knows the name we choose for the guild I am open to who ever.
    Once we have stabilized our guild and have a feel for the other players in the guild, then choose who we would like to be the TOG Ambassador, whereas that is all the leader role is , They just be the main Ambassador, then the rank 2 are Ambassadors (Embassador) too. The rank’s 3-7 .. Well . . .that just Ranks 3-7, they have no powers.
    we have one more day to decide on a Name, at the moment The Old Guards is the favorite, (were wanting to keep with T O G )

3. avaricey

avaricey Getting Started

Good to see you giving this game a go Elithawyn.;) Enjoyed playing with you in Aion. The name was Urahara back then. Ive played a very little of closed beta enough to know its worth a shot. didnt want my character wiped. So now that my toon is here to stay Ill see you guys onlineLooking forward to seeing some TOG in game.

Forum Name:Avaricey

Char 1: Avaricey
    Army: League
    Class: Warden (giving it a shot first i think)
    Profession: no clue
    Time Zone: Cleveland OH USA/East Standard Time

P.S. Hope we have a few vent/teamspeak people ready to laugh some noob questions.:D

4. Elithawyn

Elithawyn Well-Known Member

Hey !! Great to see some familiar faces joining Allod's.

I was very impressed during CB with this game and pleasantly surprised how fun it was at no cost. F2P games are stepping up their game and will soon be the games of choice.

See you in-game !!:)

5. Ranja

Ranja Well-Known Member

Woot, looking forward to starting tomorrow. Will be in right after work.

6. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

just 12 more hours :bighappy::bighappy::bigsmile::bighappy:

7. Doxxan

Doxxan Active Member

Would love to join my fellow toggers but am going to play on the EU side. Good luck to the Allods US players :).

8. jamesy

jamesy Active Member

No EU TOG guild then?

9. HenriDeacon

HenriDeacon Retired Captain

Players from EU are welcome to add their name to the player list.

There is no official TOG guild, as we do not have an Allods Division. So what we need to do over the coming weeks is find out the level of interest, and number of active TOG members in the game.

10. jamesy

jamesy Active Member

Ah. Now I understand :)
    Thx

11. Elithawyn

Ok only a few hours to go tell launch !!

Was wondering if we should formalize a plan for forming the guild?

I am more then happy to organize the whole thing, but need a heads up on it and understanding that I have a newborn baby and a 3 year old begging for my attention as I do it :)

Let's have some fun and get this party started woooot !!!

Can you tell I can't wait?? hehe.

12. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

lol . .. yeah I can't tell

was thinking last night, lets just get started with out characters, add the names to the friends list. And not worry too soon about the guild getting started.

I'll probably start out the gate with Bo (Xaatbo) first, if I can get through evermeet isle quickly enough then get Xaathe through Evermeet Isle.
    But may just focus on Bo first.
    Bo is going to be a 1 hit sniper, so if I can get him past some of the madness quick enough, it'll be easy for me to comeback to it and help the rest get through it.

I kept waking up every 10-15 minutes, finally I said screw it, I am not getting any rest here and got up, so I can be in that first wave join the servers. and just another 35 minutes if they are on time.
    Heh :twisted: I already tried once, just to see if they lied and turned the servers on early
    okay now I have everyone's names written down, just hope I can read my scribling correctly.
    oh, and if those names are not created yet, they will not add to the friends list. so don't fret if a name does not add to the friends list, just means they have not started yet

edited: Oh yeah, the lack of rest, and the madness at the starting areas . . I'll most likely be very cranky, so if a Potty mouth moment happens, or some spastic outburst ... just me reverting back to a cranky baby trying to stay awake

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  13. Elithawyn

10 mins to go !! See you all in the game. If all goes as planned..*fingers crossed*

14. Illuminist

Illuminist Active Member

Logged in... see you all soon

15. Illuminist

Illuminist Active Member

And the servers have crashed.... Back to login screen

16. Elithawyn

My favorite MMO game is click the button and wait to see if you win the log-in lotto :)

Guess we wait hehe. Let's hope they bring the servers up soon. Silly kids need to go to school and let us adults play a bit !!

17. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

yeah, I can not even get into any gpotato webpage.

according to the log I connect there and then wait for their response and get nothing, then pops up the failed to connect. grrr I did not fail they did

yeah, I as suspecting the madness in the game was were i was going to go crazy at, lol can't even get to that point and already want to rip somethng up

18. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

but you did get past creation or never made it out yet ?

yeah I am trying to get tot he forums, but I am just getting a blank page, wanted to see if there is a update frome gpotatos of whats going on, but, I can't even get their page to load

19. Elithawyn

Ok in the game and in Novograd :) Some of you have sent me tells already. Have some silver to contribute when we form up the guild. Let me know !!!

20. Ariya

Ariya Retired Captain

You can add me too Henri, although I 'll only be playing this as a second game. I'll make a summoner and will play on the same server as you of course.
    In game name will be Ariya as usual, need to redownload the game some time today though.

Hey Jamesy, will you try Allods aswell ? Hope so :)