Allods (IMPORTANT!!!) Open Beta Update Tool

Discussion in 'Free to grind' started by Imfir, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

the source gPotato Presents ALLODS ONLINE - A Completely Free To Play Online Game!

2. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

oh man, I was expecting more, heh, well the update is quick now just have to wait till 11am PST 16th February, so back to a day and a wake up. I'll probably be still asleep when the servers open at that time, or not.

3. Illuminist

Illuminist Active Member

The patch server seems to be online. I was able to patch to version 1.0.05.41 this evening after downloading and installing the Open Beta Update Tool this morning following instructions online.

4. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

yeah, I figured it was just a matter of waiting till someone got in the office to turn on the server, so the updating starts.
    When I got up today I just went straight to Allods launcher and started it, and it started it's updating like it was meant to , :) heh then I went to the forums to see what kinda response to my irrational post I made. I was a bit upset of the lack of intelligent responses earlier and kinda lashed out.:w

any ways I am ready now for the servers to play the game to be turned on :bighappy:

5. Ranja

Ranja Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up!