Allods Closed Beta Test #4 Extended & Open to All (it is over)

Discussion in 'Free to grind' started by Imfir, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

the plug was pulled at 1730 PST, may Close Beta Test #4 Rest in Peace

lol I guess you can call it a Open Closed Beta now

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  2. HenriDeacon

HenriDeacon Retired Captain

I was thinking they would, with so many enhancements in this patch. Definitely too early for them to do a wipe.

3. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

well Allods ruined their forums, it is a headache to read, all the kiddies love it. I guess if you used to using a small screen then you should have no problems

yeah Allods fancied up the Allods section of gPotatos , and now the forums is even smaller with a lot of crap on the side.
    It was the only source for me to get any info about anything, and now if I want to report a bug I have to deal with that "make me wanna puke" web page.
    guess I need to learn Russian if I want to ask anything, and no more bug reports :mad::cool:

4. Tilce

Tilce Retired Captain

Imf are you're download back yet...
    You really should join us on ROM :D we've got a great group of peeps there at the moment.

5. Imfir

Imfir Well-Known Member

yeah last time I looked RoM is a pretty big chunk to download, I'll see what I can do, but I really like Allods.

I am playing with good company, I actually started a Guild there, just to get an idea what the guild is like, really I find the guild is just another friends list and that is how we been using it, easier to chat that way, if not in a Party together. But the guild list is all bugged up, you actually need to keep everyone in the guild on your friends list just to see if they are online or not, the guild list does not update, only time it is right is when you first log in :w

The higher the level you get in Allods the funner it is to play.

I am going to wait till Allods goes OB and then decide if I want to continue with Allods, there is only a couple more days left of the extended CBT#4.

So Wednesday night/evening (or morning for some of you), I'll know where I'll be playing:)