Age of Conan - Wiccana

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by DarkMellie, Jul 30, 2010.

1. DarkMellie

DarkMellie Active Member

Hello chaps,

just wondering if membership to your guild on Wiccana is locked for full-time TOG members only? I'm an ex-TOGger from way back and have a hidden fetish for MMO's (EVE, WoW, Champion's Online, Guild Wars) and if anyone asks, I don't know what an MMO is :D

Would love to enjoy the game in the quality company of other adult gamers.

On a separate note, I think I have to seriously consider reapplying to you chaps.. you cover the ridiculous range of games I play. My clan, my beloved brothers, pretty much play Solitaire these days!

Cheers either way,

Mellie

2. Morlak

Morlak Active Member

Well don't quote me or anything but YES i do believe you need to be a member of ToG to join our awesome guild on Wiccana. Unless you quit and have been removed from ToG your still a member i believe. It does look like you are a member of ToG though so you maybe able to just come on down and join us. I'm not sure how to tell if you have full membership but if you are having problems seeing the rest of the forums hopefully an admin will be able to help straighten that out for you.
    If you are still a member or you need to re-apply please come on down and drop a post in the Wiccana invite thread and one of our officers will send you an invite, once they know who to look for. I myself am recently returned to AoC and have been enjoying myself immensely, we have a great group of people and our numbers seem to be increasing quite a lot lately.
    Anyways i hope you get you status straightened out and we see you soon in AoC.

3. brohawk

brohawk Retired Captains

4. DarkMellie

DarkMellie Active Member

Thanks heaps for the replies chaps!

Wow, I could still be a member? Where would I check that out? Is BattleScoob a forum admin yet? That crafty old chopper-pilot knows me well :D

5. DarkMellie

DarkMellie Active Member

It seems I am still a member!

Applied to Wiccana guild :D

6. Smoke

Smoke Well-Known Member

TOG is for life, not just for Christmas.

Welcome back. :bigsmile:

7. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Administrator Moderator

Yes Roger, you are still a TOG Member. You should be able to see and post in the TOG AoC forum :)

8. DarkMellie

DarkMellie Active Member

Bloody brilliant Rickety. Was so glad to find out I was still a part of TOG!

I'm in the AoC guild now and everyone's as lovely as you would expect from TOG :)